The Pan-genome working group had the following main goals:
- Provide an extensive description of pan-genomes
- Answer the question: what are pan-genomes good for?
- Review current methods and tools for the visualization, presentation, and representation of pan-genomes
- Review existing reproducible and well-documented pipelines for the construction and analysis of pan-genomes
- Identify strategies or tools for connecting phenotype data to pan-genome data.
The Pan-genome WG ended in December 2022 and developed a web resource with information and recommendations for working with pan-genome analyses and data (https://github.com/AgBioData/Pan-genomes/blob/main/Pan-genome_resource.md). Soon we will translate this GitHub markdown into a web page on this website!!
- Edoardo Bertolini
- Alan Cleary
- Rashmi Jain
- Ryan Layer
- Clay Birkett
- Gerard Lazo
- Dave Edwards
- Doreen Ware
- Andrew Olson
- Steven Cannon
- Ethy Cannon
- Jodi Humann