Monica Poelchau (chair), Clayton Birkett, Stephen Ficklin, Lacey-Anne Sanderson, Margaret Staton, Deepak Unni
To review and summarize information on data storage choices for genome databases, providing guidance on best practices where possible.
- Identify database models (or other methods) used to store and organize data associated with genomes;
- Describe and review these, or identify previous reviews;
- Provide use cases for the most important or common models or methods;
- Either develop recommendations for data storage for genomes of agricultural interest, or describe advantages and disadvantages of select methods;
- Discuss file types and formats for data associated with genomes.
- Identify communication strategies for this topic.